CARE OF YOUR NEW TATTOO
1) Remove dressing after approximately 1 hour.
2) Wash tattoo with warm soapy water and dry (pat it don't rub harshly) repeat 2-3 times a day, and apply cream (see 3) until the tattoo is fully healed.
3) Apply a thin layer of cream Bepanthen is recommended (ask at reception for details), but other suitable alternatives can be used.
4) Do not pick or scratch your new tattoo and allow the surface to heal naturally.
5) Keep tattoo away from direct sunlight and sun beds until fully healed.
6) Do NOT swim or soak it in the bath for long periods, a quick Bath or a shower is fine.
7) Keep free from all contamination e.g. paint, grease, oil, dirt Etc...
8) Try to wear cloths that are not going to rub on the tattoo whilst it is healing.
If you have any questions or need further information about caring for your new tattoo telephone or call at the studio and we will be pleased to give you our advice.
Finally studio hygiene is excellent, it is your responsibility to care for your tattoo after you leave.....
LOOK AFTER IT!!